Welcoming sIMON bELL to ADP
3 June 2020
We are excited to welcome Simon Bell, Associate Director, to the ADP team in Sydney.
Simon joins the business with 20 years’ experience delivering high quality engineering outcomes across Australia and the UK.
One of his key drivers are client relationships and the satisfaction of not only seeing the tangible buildings he has had the opportunity to help create but also the strong network of professionals he has been lucky to work with.
Simon is a performance driven, Building Services Engineer, with a natural creativity and love of innovation which has allowed the opportunity to work on many inspiring projects over the years. His passion lies in excellent project delivery, complex problem solving and mentoring of the next generation of leaders.
“I wanted to work with a company whose vision aligns with my own personal values. ADP’s vision of ‘Creating Great Environments with Great People’, really resonated with me. The business is 100% Australian owned and operated with a highly respected leadership team, strong local delivery team and proven capability in the Australian market. I am really excited to part of the team and the future of ADP.”
As part of the ADP team Simon is an active member of the Sydney leadership team and is involved in project leadership, client and lead management, design and delivery of major projects, consolidation of technical capability and understanding of interface between building services & sustainability and multi-disciplinary understanding, enabling provision of expert advice and insights that lead to innovation.
Some of the projects Simon has worked on include;
- International Convention Centre, Sydney
- Harbord Diggers RSL
- Seventh Day Adventist Hospital, multiple operating theatres & R&D labs
- Andrew Boy Charlton Swimming Pool, Manly
- 221 Miller Street, mixed use development
- St Vincent’s Hospital, East Wing, Sydney
- 115 Bathurst Street – Greenland Centre
- 275 Kent Street Westpac Fit out
- Audi Showroom, Zetland
- 339 Pitt St – Primus Hotel
- Cisco Headquarters, Sydney
- Bloomberg Headquarters – 1 Bligh
- ALDI Headquarters – Minchinbury
- Sydney entertainment centre – Interim Facility / Glebe Island
- Langston Place, residential, Sydney
- Harvest Homes, retail shopping centre, Melbourne
- 1 PSQ Paramatta, University campus
Please feel free to get in touch: