Announcing the appointment of Michael Abdilla as Health Associate
30 January 2019
We are delighted to have Michael as part of the team, further strengthening our skills and expertise in the health sector.
Michael brings a wealth of health project experience, specialising in healthcare services design and documentation and project leadership. He has a strong focus on collaboration with both internal and external design teams whilst engaging with the client and stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes for the project.
With over 15 years’ experience, Michael has worked on a number of hospital projects both large and small including;
- The New Austin/Mercy Hospital, Heidelberg, VIC
- The New Royal Women’s Hospital, Melbourne, VIC
- The New Royal Children’s Hospital Stages 1 & 2, Parkville, VIC
- St Vincent’s Hospital various upgrades, Melbourne, VIC
- Royal Women’s Hospital upgrades, Melbourne, VIC
- Austin Hospital Royal Talbot Rehabilitation Centre, Kew, VIC
- Warringal Private Hospital Major Expansion, Heidelberg, VIC
- Peninsula Private Hospital Major Expansion and various upgrades, Frankston, VIC
- The Avenue Private Hospital – 5 Level Modular Expansion, Windsor, VIC